What is Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Having experienced a fulfilling and challenging career in teaching, I was ready for my next quest. My interest in human behaviour and psychology lead me to training in NLP and Cognitive Hypnotherapy; disciplines which allow me to help people make huge positive changes in their lives.
I now draw on a range of skills and methodologies to help you find the best solution or pathway for yourself. I encourage you to be the master of your own journey, and resume control of what ever situation you are in; whether you wish to stop smoking, release yourself from a fear or phobia, or increase your confidence in any area of your life. Each person's quest is specific to you, so I treat each case as an exploration. Using this exploratory approach means that I help you as an individual and tailor the sessions to your needs.
I work with men, women and children to support, empower and guide you to make the changes to create a life you love. I believe that every client has their own inner resources, and that I can help you to identify what is holding you back and help you create the changes you desire.
My packages include:
- A free telephone consultation
- Bespoke download(s) written and recorded for you
- Hypnotherapy sessions at my clinic or online via Zoom or Skype
- Follow-up messages to support you between sessions
- SOS support phone calls on request
- Resources and recommendations
- Homework to do in between sessions
Even more positive changes can occur between sessions while you listen to the downloads made especially for you. You can re-learn to access your own resources, becoming more confident as you return to a place of balance.
MNCH (Reg), DipCHyp, HPD, NLP MPrac, BA (Hons), PGCE
I trained in NLP with PPD Learning, one of the world's leading NLP training institutes, and in Cognitive Hypnotherapy with the world renowned Quest Institute. My trainers include Trevor Silvester, Judith Lowe, Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier and Charles Faulkner and Joseph O'Connor. I am constantly learning, reading and honing my skills!
My qualifications are:
- BA(Hons) - Bachelor's degree in English and History, University of Surrey
- PGCE -Post Graduate Certicate of Education, Middlesex University
- DipCHyp - Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, The Quest Institute
- HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, The Quest Institute
- NLP (MPrac) - Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, PPD Learning
- NLP (MPrac) - The Quest Institute
- EFT, EFTTA
- EMI, EMDR (Eye Movement Integration, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Ollie Coach - Children's Coaching and Therapy
- Relax Kids Coach
- Reiki Level 1, Angelic Reiki Levels 1&2
As a member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, I comply with their strict code of conduct and ethics and public protection policies. I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge regularly. I am also fully insured and hold a current DBS certificate.
I look forward to working with you to assist you on your journey.
Please contact me on 07961 389 030 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Schedule Your Discovery Call Now
Call +44(0) 7961 389 030